Friday, March 6, 2009

LOVE MESSAGE


A love message
I love you like I love a day
when everything goes right
I love you like I love to lay
and watch the stars at night

I love you like I love the rain
its lustful calm embrace
I love you like I love to laugh
until it hurts my face



I love you like I love to drive
with no real destination
I love you like I love the thrill
of pure infatuation
But most of all I love you like
I love a cherished friend
Who holds me tight, dries my tears
and loves me to the end.
I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
My heart is but a mere vessel,
tossing about helplessly
in this sea of loneliness.

I long for the winds of your love
to guide me back to the shore,
back to your heart.
I’ve been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,
And now that you have come my way, my days don’t seem like nights.
I’m glad I have finally overcome my fear of lack of love
Thank you for showing me the way, by taking me on this ride.
I’ve never really felt this way about a girl before,
You’ve truly touched me deep inside, you’ve opened, unlocked, the door.


I know it’s nothing serious, but surely it’s a start,
I feel it in my heart.
And even if this does not work, I’m glad I’ve had this chance,
Even just for a glance.
We never know what’ll come of this, it really just depends,
I’m glad we’re taking the first step, we’re becoming better friends.

With you I never have to guess just how you really feel,
You talk to me about the facts and tell me what’s the deal.
With you I feel so comfortable, like nothing can go wrong,
I get this tingly feeling inside, you sing to me like a song.

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
The happiest day of my life
was the day that I met you
Always loving and understanding
with a heart of gold too

You'd always show how much you care
with the loving things you do
From a tender kiss to a warm
embrace and whisper "I LOVE YOU"


All goods things have to
come to an end it's sad I know
but true though in my heart
I know that I will always love you
And your heart of gold.


My thoughts, my dreams
I never thought they would come true.
Days went by
And I was still dreaming of you.

The feeling I get can’t be defined
When I look into your eyes, and you look into mine.
I ache at night cause Im not with you
I wish so much that I could kiss you.

Your eyes, your heart, your touch
You mean so much.
You are on my mind 24/7
When Im with you I feel like Im in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment